Dentures provide one of the best ways to replace missing teeth. They are especially useful when a patient's entire arch is without teeth. In such a patient, dentures can fill that void easily. In fact, Dr. Foncea says that some of the most dramatic smile makeovers have been Denture patients.
Dr. Foncea's office takes great pride in their custom cosmetic dentures. Cosmetic dentures are different than generic ones. Many offices offer a generic denture and do not consider the facial aesthetics of the patient. In contrast, a cosmetic denture is one that is designed in a careful manner, taking into account the bite, the height and width of the smile, shape of the face and color, texture and tooth position of the patient. Dr. Foncea evaluates you individually and therefore is able to give you a set of dentures that fits naturally to your face while enhancing the aesthetics as well.
Dr. Foncea offers Implant supported dentures for those who do not have enough bone structure to support the denture alone. With implant supports, the denture will fit more securely giving you a more natural smile.
Visit Dr. Foncea's dental office today and get a chance to transform your life in more ways than one.
- Complete Dentures Knoxville, TN - Knoxville, TN area dentist explains complete dentures
- Dentures Farragut, TN - When might Farragut, TN area patients consider partial dentures?
- Dentures Knoxville - What are dentures?
- Dentures in Knoxville - Who should consider cosmetic dentures?
- Knoxville Denture - Why should I use a denture adhesive?
- Cosmetic Dentures Knoxville - What types of cosmetic dentures are available?
- Knoxville Cosmetic Dentures - What Are The Alternatives To Cosmetic Dentures?
- Cosmetic Denture Knoxville - Why Are Lower Full Dentures Sometimes More Loose Than Uppers?
- Dentures in Knoxville, TN - What is the Difference Between Partial and Full Dentures?
- Dentures Knoxville - When should Knoxville patients decide to get dentures?
- Overdenture Knoxville - What is an overdenture for Knoxville residents?
- Knoxville, TN Dentures - Why should a Knoxville, TN patient with dentures consider overdentures?
- Teeth Replacement Knoxville - Why might Knoxville area patients consider dentures for teeth replacement?