Invisalign® is a great value and alternative to braces for comfortable, precise treatment
We at Sequoyah Dental Arts emphasize quality and value in all that we do. When Drs. Pablo Foncea and Mariko McCall refer to services and treatments that are a “great value,” the product or procedure you pay for is well worth the money or investment that you made. The results that you get from the service are long-lasting. Your satisfaction as a patient is exceeded.
Invisalign® is, in turn, an excellent value for those patients in and around the Knoxville, Tennessee area who are searching for “affordable braces.” Notably, Invisalign® is an orthodontic treatment that actually represents an alternative to conventional, silver-hued braces made from metals.
Instead of using brackets, wires, and bands that must be tightened and adjusted regularly by your dentist or orthodontist, with Invisalign®, you wear a series of custom-fitted, transparent aligner trays. These trays straighten your teeth and correct bite problems by placing consistent force on the teeth to incrementally reposition them. For many of our patients, the easy and hassle-free treatment experience is priceless! After all, Invisalign® is:
- Removable – Eat comfortably and clean your teeth thoroughly throughout treatment. Invisalign® aligners can be removed before meals and before brushing and flossing.
- Precise – What started as a treatment to correct more modest cosmetic conditions has evolved over 20 years to precisely and effectively treat many patients’ conditions, from minor crowding to more complex overbite, underbite, crossbite, and open bite.
- Comfortable – The aligners are made from a smooth and flexible plastic. They don’t rub up against the insides of your mouth. Patients adjust quickly to wearing them.
- Discreet – One of the most coveted characteristics of Invisalign® is that the aligner trays blend in with the rest of your smile. The plastic used to make them is clear. So, patients only see your teeth when you smile and not metal hardware.
- Convenient – Braces are fixed. They are attached to your teeth and must be tightened regularly by your dentist or orthodontist to assure treatment moves forward. With Invisalign®, you are in the driver’s seat. Just wear each tray as directed by your dentist before moving on to the next tray in the series that corresponds with your custom treatment plan.
Call our office for more Information865 973-9899 or Book an Appointment
A preferred Invisalign® provider, Sequoyah Dental Arts, will examine your teeth periodically throughout treatment, just to ensure that progress is on schedule. At that time, the next sets of aligners in your plan will be provided. Drs. Foncea and McCall are also proud to offer many payment options, which can be made securely, on our website. We also offer financing via CareCredit®. So, you can enjoy the treatment of your choice without breaking the bank by paying it off in manageable monthly increments—Call 865 973-9899 to schedule your appointment at our Knoxville office.
Share this article
Back to Invisalign Page