Why Knoxville area patients should see a dental professional for cosmetic dental work
A beautiful smile can be a wonderful first impression to others, but not everyone is naturally born with a smile they’re willing to show off. Men and women in the Knoxville area often deal with imperfections which may make them feel self-conscious. This is the perfect time for patients to consider a cosmetic dental professional who can help them rejuvenate their appearance and do so in an affordable, attainable manner!
Dr. Pablo Foncea and the team of Sequoyah Dental Arts are here to assist patients in and around the Knoxville community with aesthetic services. His practice offers a wide selection of treatments used to transform smiles including:
- Dental crowns – used to protect and cover natural tooth structures
- Professional teeth whitening – provides fast and effective results versus over-the-counter treatments
- Invisalign orthodontics – used as an alternative to conventional metal orthodontics
- Dental implants – replaces missing natural teeth to restore function and beauty to the smile
- Porcelain veneers – porcelain coverage for natural teeth to disguise imperfections
- Composite resin bonding – used to repair broken teeth or cover small gaps between them
- Composite fillings – alternative to unsightly metal fillings used to treat areas of decay
Patients are encouraged to visit a dental professional who is experienced in providing cosmetic work to ensure that they are enjoying the benefits of an artistic eye. Dr. Pablo Foncea has been helping patients in smile rejuvenation for years and his primary goal is to make sure all the work done in the smile looks natural and beautiful. No one wants dental work to be obvious, and by using his artistic eye and high-quality materials, Dr. Pablo Foncea can make everything look as though it was naturally attractive from the start!
Patients in and around the Knoxville area can contact Dr. Pablo Foncea of Sequoyah Dental Arts today to ask more about cosmetic dentistry procedures and educate themselves on the treatments available through a local dental professional. The use of quality materials and state-of-the-art equipment ensures quality work is done, and our team works closely with patients to make the smile of their dreams possible!