What Are The Primary Benefits Of Invisalign?
When it comes to straightening misaligned and crooked teeth, many individuals think that their only option in order to get that beautiful smile is to invest time and money into traditional metal braces. However, this is not the only solution for getting the smile you’ve always wanted – the smile you deserve. One great alternative to orthodontics is the technological advancement of clear braces, known as Invisalign.
Invisalign is essentially a system of clear alignment trays that are worn by the patient in order to gradually and effectively change the way your teeth are arranged. These trays are progressively changed every two weeks to move the teeth into their proper positions. The trays are basically worn all the time.
Invisalign treatment has a number of amazing benefits:
- Invisalign is typically more affordable than traditional metal orthodontics.
- Invisalign can typically realign teeth in a shorter amount of time than metal braces.
- Invisalign trays are clear, so others do not even know that you are wearing them. This makes them a great alternative for people who must meet face-to-face with clients and business associates and need to look their best.
- Invisalign trays are just as effective as metal braces for minor misalignment.
- The custom-fit trays are comfortable, with little chance of mouth irritation.
- The aligners can be removed for eating.
- Maintaining good oral hygiene is no problem, since Invisalign can be taken out for brushing and flossing.
If you have been considering having your teeth realigned, but have been avoiding the dreaded metal braces, think about Invisalign clear braces instead. With the many benefits of Invisalign, there is little reason not to consider this viable option for obtaining that straight, stunning smile you’ve always wanted!
Call Dr. Foncea today to find out if Invisalign can help you achieve a smile that makes you proud. He’ll discuss whether you can benefit from Invisalign clear braces over traditional metal orthodontics.
Chances are, Invisalign will change your life, and the way you feel about yourself and your smile!