Cosmetic dental office in Knoxville, TN offers care and attention for beautiful smiles!
If you are looking for the best cosmetic dentist in the area of Knoxville, TN, look no further than the team at Sequoyah Dental Arts! Our practice cares about your concerns when it comes to the appearance of your smile. Your smile can make a positive—or a negative—first impression depending on how attractive it is, so it is vital that you pursue cosmetic dental procedures that can enhance the teeth and gums. Our office is here to help! Our cosmetic dentists can address a wide range of imperfections of the smile to improve your confidence and transform your appearance!
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry services are specific dental treatments and procedures aimed at assisting individuals in achieving a beautiful smile. These procedures are highly desirable as they can ensure dramatic yet natural-looking results in as little as one appointment. While cosmetic dentistry used to be expensive and only within reach of the Hollywood elite, aesthetic treatments have become more affordable with time.
What are the benefits of seeking cosmetic dentistry?
If you are considering cosmetic dentistry, speak to our team about the advantages it provides. Cosmetic dentists can help patients:
- Correct aesthetic flaws and imperfections of the teeth and gums
- Enjoy a more youthful appearance
- Advance in their career
- Improve their overall confidence and self-esteem
- Prevent future dental damage by covering and protecting hairline fractures or chips
- Achieve stronger, more durable teeth
Types of cosmetic dentistry procedures
The team of Sequoyah Dental Arts is excited to offer flexible and affordable cosmetic dentistry procedures to new and current patients. Below is a sample of some of our more popular aesthetic treatments:
- Professional teeth whitening – brighten your smile with the care and attention of our dental staff for whiter teeth
- Porcelain veneers – disguise common flaws with thin ceramic shells bonded to the front of the anterior teeth
- Composite resin bonding – cover imperfections easily and in just one appointment using dental bonding materials
- Custom full or partial dentures – missing teeth can easily be treated with the fabrication and placement of full or partial dentures
- Dental implants – one or more teeth replaced with dental implants will be stronger and more stable than any alternative tooth replacement option
- Porcelain dental crowns – dental crowns, or caps, are common in general and restorative dentistry, and can provide an aesthetic enhancement as well
- Invisalign orthodontics – poorly aligned or gapped teeth can be improved dramatically with the use of Invisalign orthodontics, which eliminates the need for metal bracket and wire braces
Are you looking for a cosmetic dental office in the Knoxville, TN area?
Are you searching for a cosmetic dentist that can help enhance your smile in a natural-looking manner? Are you considering a dentist who offers high-quality solutions at a reasonable price? Are you ready to work with a team that has a wide range of treatment options available under one roof? If this sounds like you, we encourage you to book a consultation appointment with Drs. Foncea and McCall of Sequoyah Dental Arts in Knoxville. Call 865 973-9899 to request a visit at our facility, conveniently located at 2719 Kingston Pike.
Share this article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page