Knoxville area cosmetic dental office provides quality care for patients seeking smile transformations
Keeping the smile healthy requires constant care and attention to ensure bacteria don’t develop and cavities do not form. However, there is more to dentistry than just oral health. An area of dental work that often requires the assistance of a dental professional is that of cosmetic dentistry. Knoxville, Tennessee, area patients who are interested in visiting a dental office that provides cosmetic services are welcome to book a consultation visit with Drs. Pablo Foncea and Mariko McCall of Sequoyah Dental Arts.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is best described as a field of dental work that focuses on the smile’s aesthetics. This may include addressing a single broken tooth or completing a full smile makeover. Drs. Pablo Foncea and Mariko McCall of Sequoyah Dental Arts are here to provide a wide selection of services for patients to choose from.
What are cosmetic services available?
Below are just a few of the cosmetic dental treatments available at our facility:
- Dental implants – replacing one or more teeth with biocompatible dental implants can help restore function and beauty to the smile.
- Invisalign orthodontics – forget traditional metal and bracket wire braces and instead use clear aligner trays to gently and comfortably reposition the teeth within the smile.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are used by our team to restore the smile for patients experiencing tooth loss.
- Professional teeth whitening – whether you choose our in-office bleaching treatment or take-home whitening kits, we can help brighten your smile up to eight shades whiter with a single visit!
- Porcelain veneers – cover imperfections near the front of the smile with thin porcelain veneers.
- Dental crowns – crowns are used to cover teeth that might be damaged or susceptible to future problems.
- Cosmetic injectables – our team offers Juvéderm and Botox as anti-aging options for patients who want to treat fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and face
Actual Patient Results
Contact Sequoyah Dental Arts
Knoxville, TN, area patients who are seeking a cosmetic dental office “near me” for smile enhancement are encouraged to call 865 973-9899. The office is located at 2719 Kingston Pike and accepts new patients in and around the community. Drs. Pablo Foncea and Mariko McCall are excited to meet you and discuss your cosmetic dental needs.
Share this article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page