Comfortable, removable, and discreet Invisalign® treatment to straighten teeth
Sequoyah Dental Arts in Knoxville, Tennessee, truly values its patients; Drs Pablo Foncea and Mariko McCall appreciate that each patient has unique needs, preferences, and goals. For this reason, we are proud to offer numerous treatment options to straighten teeth. Invisalign®, a modern orthodontic treatment, has wide appeal to many patients.
Straight talk about Invisalign®
Invisalign® is an alternative to traditional “fixed” braces. Fixed braces cannot be removed by the patient. They can only be removed (and adjusted) by a dental professional, such as an orthodontist. While fixed braces reposition teeth with metal wires and brackets, Invisalign® repositions teeth with a series of removable aligner trays. These trays are made of transparent, smooth plastic and are customized to fit your mouth. So, aligner trays blend in with your smile and do not stick out like silver-colored braces. They are also comfortable and do not rub against the inside of the mouth.
Invisalign® has been around since the late 1990s and has transformed more than 10 million smiles worldwide. Due to innovations in treatment technology, more patients than ever before are appropriate candidates for Invisalign®. The trays can correct modest spacing issues, as well as advanced bite problems.
If we determine that Invisalign® is right for you, here is what you can expect next:
- Using advanced scanning technology and software, a three-dimensional model of your mouth is created.
- The model is used to show you how your teeth will be repositioned throughout treatment.
- The aligner trays are made using information collected about your mouth.
- You will be provided with aligner trays that correspond with various phases of treatment. Be sure to wear the trays in the correct order.
- Compliance is also important; you should only remove the trays when eating, brushing, and flossing.
Call our office for more Information865 973-9899 or Book an Appointment
Wear each aligner tray for the duration of time recommended by your dentist. After you have worn the tray as directed, move on to the next tray in the series. During periodic checkups at our office, we will ensure that treatment is progressing, and you will also receive more aligner trays at that time.
Start the process today. Call Sequoyah Dental Arts at 865 973-9899 to schedule your appointment at our Knoxville, TN office.
Share this article
Back to Invisalign Page