Why North Knoxville area patients choose Invisalign orthodontics
Men and women in the North Knoxville area who are unhappy with the appearance of their smiles due to malocclusion may consider avoiding repairing their smiles because of the negative stigma associated with traditional orthodontics. Metal bracket and wire braces often come to mind and can keep patients from achieving the smiles they’ve always wanted. This is when the team of Sequoyah Dental Arts may encourage patients to think about the benefits of using an alternative treatment called Invisalign.
The field of orthodontics has changed dramatically. Patients can now straighten their teeth without brackets and wires by using today’s amazing aligner therapy. Invisalign uses custom-designed trays made from digital impressions to realign smiles. These trays are fabricated using clear medical-grade plastics. They are smooth and comfortable to wear. Patients slip them over their teeth and wear them day and night. Each tray is used for two weeks before the next tray in the series is used. The trays in each series are unique to each treatment plan. Some patients may have ten while others may have thirty.
There are several reasons patients may choose Invisalign orthodontics over traditional braces:
- Cost – the cost of Invisalign is often lower or comparable to that of metal bracket and wire orthodontia.
- Effectiveness – Invisalign can provide the same results as metal braces when correcting mild to moderate misalignment of the dental arch or bite.
- Comfort – the trays used to realign the teeth are made from digital impressions and smooth plastic, ensuring comfort while wearing.
- Removal – patients can remove their trays for eating and for caring for the smile.
- Improved oral health – because the trays are removable, patients have no issues with brushing and flossing, allowing them to maintain better oral health and wellness.
- Discreet – treatment with Invisalign is practically invisible, which allows patients to feel confident when they smile and talk with others.
Patients located in the area of North Knoxville are welcome to book an appointment with Sequoyah Dental Arts to find out more about the advantages of using clear aligner tray therapy by Invisalign. Dr. Pablo Foncea and his team can determine if patients are appropriate candidates for this service.Back to Invisalign Page