If you want a one-tooth solution for a one-tooth problem, then dental implants are your best option. If you seek the help and expertise of Dr. Foncea, he will make sure that you receive top-notch treatment through dental implants.
For people who have missing teeth, dental implants act as a new root in the bone. Normally, when someone loses a tooth, the bone around it tends to shrink slightly. With the dental implant root, that shrinkage can be stopped and a new tooth can be attached on top as well.
Dental implants are made of titanium and depending on the brand they have, a surface texture coating is applied onto them to facilitate the integration with the bone. The actual part of the implant which goes in is a titanium comb while the second part, the anchor, goes on top of it and comes through the gum. A crown or a denture is attached onto the anchor.
Almost anyone is a good candidate for dental implants. Since the dental implants used presently are narrower, much bone isn’t needed and the actual process of bone grafting has become more predictable and less questionable.
If you choose to replace the void of missing teeth with dental implants at Dr. Foncea’s dental office, you will receive many benefits. Dental implants, by statistics are one of the most predictable and long lasting dental procedures. Since this procedure employs a conservative approach to replace a missing tooth, dentists never have to be aggressive with adjacent teeth. Moreover, if you are mindful to keep your implants in a healthy condition, then you will be at zero risk of tooth decay and cavities. Furthermore, several implants can be placed in a patient’s mouth, thus giving the dentist the chance to give you an extremely firm foundation to attach a prosthetic device like dentures. With such a foundation, you will once again have the chance to enjoy those juicy and mouth-watering steaks, cheeseburgers or anything else your heart desires.
If you take care to maintain your implants with proper oral hygiene, they will be with you without any issues until the day you depart from this world. If you want to be that person who gets another chance to enjoy those delicious foods like steaks and cheeseburgers, what are you waiting for? Consult Dr. Foncea today!
- Treatment for Broken Tooth Knoxville - Knoxville dentist recommends treatment for a broken tooth beyond repair
- Types of Dental Implants Knoxville TN - Knoxville, TN dentist describes the types and uses of dental implants
- Replacing Missing Teeth Knoxville TN - Knoxville, TN area dentist describes the procedure for replacing missing teeth with dental implants
- Dental Implant Option in Knoxville - Dental implants: cost, options, recovery, and risks for Knoxville, TN area patients
- Dental Implant Types and Treatment Farragut - What dental implants types and treatment are available for Farragut area patients?
- Dental Implants Cost Farragut - Farragut area patients ask about the cost of dental implants
- Tooth Replacement Knoxville -Which tooth replacement options might Knoxville area patients consider?
- Implant Dentist Farragut - Why a Farragut area dentist may suggest patients consider dental implants
- Tooth Implants Farragut - When might Farragut area patients consider placing tooth implants?
- Dental Cavities Knoxville - How cavities may lead to Knoxville area residents requiring restorations such as dental implants for their smile
- Dental Implants Dentist Knoxville - When might a Knoxville area dentist suggest dental implants for patients?
- Knoxville Dental Implants - What are Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants Candidate - How do I know if I am a good candidate for dental implants?
- Dental Implants Treatment Knoxville - What factors can influence the dental implant treatment?
- Dental Implants in Dentistry Knoxville - Why is a dental implant one of the most successful treatments in dentistry?
- Dental Implants Evaluation Knoxville - How does the dentist evaluate a candidate for dental implants?
- Knoxville Dental Tooth Implants - What are Dental Implants Used For?
- Treatment for Dental Implants - What Are The Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Dental Implant Surgery Knoxville - How will Dental Implants Benefit my Smile?
- Dental Implants Knoxville, TN - When should Knoxville, TN patients consider dental implants?
- Zygomatic Bone Knoxville - Why might a patient have zygomatic bone dental implants by Knoxville dentists?
- Tooth Decay Knoxville - How can tooth decay be addressed for Knoxville patients by dental implants?
- Dental Implants Farragut - How are Farragut area residents determined to be good candidates for dental implants?
- Dental Implants Procedure Knoxville, TN - What can Knoxville, TN patients expect before, during, and after the dental implants procedure?